Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Wasawarrior?
OK, no, I was never in the military! Warrior is my maiden name. Ready? My first name is Letha. I know, I know, it's funny, many jokes immediately come to mind! Try growing up with it. Letha is an unusual enough name to start with. I've heard of a few, but never actually MET another Letha. So, my first name alone doesn't necessarily inspire laughter. Add them together, though, Letha Warrior! I was thirteen when Lethal Weapon came out! That nickname stuck around awhile!! So, I got married, and I changed it. Not because I didn't like it! I love my name - hence, every place I sign up for account will be "wasawarrior" unless it's taken. And, honestly, how often will that name be forgotten? You'll meet 100 Jennifers and Susans, but the Letha Warriors, you will remember us (if only for our names.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment